Creating a brand can be a very tricky thing to accomplish. Ultimately your goal is for everybody to know who you are and this starts with your logo design. Your logo will be on most of your online ads and when somebody sees your logo they should know exactly who you are. Think about Nike for example. If you see the swoosh you know that it is Nike you don't need to see the word Nike any where on the advertisement to know that it is a Nike product and this should be your ultimate goal. Phoenix web design is a very competitive field and because of this we see some common mistakes that people make when both hiring and attempting to design a log yourself. These are mistakes that we don't want to see you make so we are going to give you some suggestions.
- Use a Professional – Similar to Phoenix web design you shouldn't go out and hire a company strictly because they are cheap. If you do hire a company based upon cost you will likely get a design that just doesn't work. It may look OK to you but your goal is to make it unique and have it remembered so you can solidify your brand name.
- Professional – If your logo looks cheap and childish then that is the illusion your logo will give people when they visit your website. You want to create a logo that will let the customer know that they can trust your company because your logo shows professionalism and trustworthiness.
- Stay Away From Trends – As you know trends come and go and if you design a logo based upon what is trending your logo will be out dated and you will either have to get it re designed or stay with a design that is out dated. When developing a logo stay away from what is trending even though this is extremely tempting.
- Stock Art – Don't and I repeat do not use stock art in your logo. This makes your company look cheap and shows people that your company lacks creativity.
- Fonts – Don't use more than one font and don't use weird fonts. Try to keep your font consistent it looks more professional.
As with everything there are exceptions to the rule and ultimately your logo will be designed by you and what you like. These are just suggestions to keep in mind. With all the Phoenix web design competition HireAWiz is a company that will give you suggestions to hopefully help you grow as we know that the best way to grow our business is for our clients to become successful. If you are wanting to discuss log designs, SEO, Web development, Social Media Marketing or anything else feel free to contact us today.