Whether you are just starting a business or you have been running a business for years having a great public image is extremely important. A great web design can give customers a great first impression just like a bad website can give your website a bad first impression. So what defines a great Phoenix web developer? With so many Phoenix web developers to choose from selecting the perfect one can be a scary decision. You don’t want to pay to much for the website but at the same time you don’t want to pay for something that isn’t up to par. Let’s look at some key traits that great Phoenix web developers have that the fly by night web developers will not have.
- Portfolio – Start by looking at their portfolio. If they do quality work then their portfolio will show great work. Don’t just look at the pictures take some time and review the websites that they have designed. Does their prior work meet your expectations? If you feel they did a bad job on other websites what makes you think that your website will be any different?
- Customer Service – Great customer service is key. Pay attention to the way they interact with you. Are they responsive or do they take a while to get back to you when you send an email. This is extremely important as the last thing you will need is for your website to have some issues that you need fixed right away and you can’t get a hold of your designer. Also take a look at their testimonials page. Keep in mind that they are likely to only post good testimonials.
- Experience – You want a Phoenix web developer that has years of experience. You want somebody that has already developed websites similar to yours so they know exactly what it takes to not only design the website but to do it properly so it works perfectly.
- Skill Set – Question the developers that you are interviewing about the technology that you want them to be using for your project. Are they knowledgeable? Have they worked with these technologies before? These are all key questions to find a great Phoenix web developer. Also ask them about SEO. Are they up to date on the latest SEO strategies? Remember without visitors your website is worthless.
- Goals – What goals does the Phoenix web developer have for your website? Is their goal simply to complete your project on time? If this is the case then be very cautious as that should be a given. When you pay for something to be done and set a time that you both agree to then the project should be complete by that time barring any unforeseen circumstances. HireAWiz’s goals for every project we complete are: to exceed every expectation we can that the customer may have. Also we don’t just want to be another web developer we want to be a consultant and hopefully help your company grow. We have been in business for over 10 years and have seen the key things businesses have done that helped them be successful as well as the mistakes businesses that have failed have made.
We realize that choosing the perfect Phoenix web developer can be an overwhelming experience and we want to make it easy for you. Contact HireAWiz today for a free quote and find out how we can help your business grow. We won’t just build you a great website but also assist you on developing a plan that will help grow your business to exceed your expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.