- Improve Your Website’s Load Time – Nobody liked to wait around during the days of dial up internet. So make sure this doesn’t happen when visitors are going to your website. It should load up within a few seconds and if it is more than that you should contact your Phoenix web design team to fix it as soon as possible.
- Error Messages – If a visitor is seeing a bunch of error messages the chances of them coming back are slim. You must go through and test your website every so often because much like your car, things do break and you don’t want them to continue to be broke.
- Layout – There are standards and techniques professional Phoenix web design companies use that are proven to give your website a better first impression. This is another reason you don’t want to just hire the cheapest web design team.
- Quality of Images – You don’t to have low quality images on your homepage. If a visitor goes to your website and sees a bunch of blurry images there is a better possibility that they will leave your website.
- Pop-Ups – Most websites don’t have these any longer but they annoy people. If you do have a bunch of popups you are likely to annoy your visitors and cause them to leave.
It is said that a visitor to your website will make a decision to either stay on your website or to move on to one of you competitors websites within the first 5 seconds of them visiting your website. That doesn’t give you very long to make a great first impression and keep the visitor on your website and convert them into a sale does it? My last blog was about the checkout page but unless you can get your visitors to stay on your website longer than 5 seconds the checkout page of your website won’t even matter. This is why it is so important you choose a Phoenix web design company that understands how to give your website and ultimately your website a great first impression. What are some of things you can do to your website to improve your visitors first impressions and ultimately making your online business more successful? Let’s take a look at some of the things you can do to give your website a better first impression.